What is HealthInvestor?
HealthInvestor is now firmly established as the definitive publication for professionals advising, investing or
operating within the health sector. In 2010 we were shortlisted for the Periodical Publishers’ Association’s
monthly business magazine of the year award.
Our team of experienced journalists and researchers not only produce monthly editions of the magazine, but
also publish a number of sector-specific supplements, original research, industry roundtables and assist in the
development of tailored events for the health sector.
Each month the magazine will deliver...
- A round-up of UK news covering all the month’s important political and business developments
- Detailed news analysis offering a critical look at key events
- Unique features that offer in-depth examinations of the industry’s hot topics, such as primary care reform, the private hospital market and the role of independent NHS providers
- Profiles of the sector’s major players
- The HealthInvestor Index – the only comprehensive index reflecting the prices of UK healthcare companies
traded on the full list of the London Stock Exchange, the Alternative Investment Market and PLUS Markets
- Detailed listing of healthcare deals signed in the previous month, complete with advisers
- Comprehensive summary of company results
- Round-up of executive appointments.
What will I get if I subscribe to HealthInvestor?
In addition to the 10 monthly copies of exclusive, market leading health
sector news and analysis plus the many advantages already detailed,
you will also get:
- Full magazine content for the month online
- Daily news updates on the website
- Weekly email alert delivering breaking news and blockbuster deals direct to your inbox
- Regular supplements on topics such as healthcare law, finance and property
- Access to years of archived articles and deal information
- Privileged access to forthcoming industry leading conferences and events
HealthInvestor will help you stay ahead of your competition by providing you with the insight and information required to impress
clients and assist in your business decision making.