Date: 7 November 2013
Time: 09.00 - 17.30
Venue: Sheraton Park Lane, W1J 7BX
A single forum for the entire private UK health industry
The public health sector is certainly in a transitional stage; the NHS is repairing its reputation after the Mid Staffordshire Hospital crisis, and is facing ever tighter budget constraints on an aging population.
With the public health sector facing somewhat of a cross roads, the private sector is placed in a key position to have a huge impact in shaping the healthcare future.
HealthInvestor, the UK healthcare industry’s most respected information source, for the third year, is hosting one of the largest and most anticipated conferences of the year for the healthcare services sector.
With attendees and speakers from the leading private healthcare providers, investors and experts alongside some of those in the NHS who are driving change, the HealthInvestor Summit is a unique opportunity for market leaders to interact and discuss the most important issues facing the health sector.
For more information about attending the conference please click here.
This year’s HealthInvestor Summit will be held in London on the 7 November and will address key topics including:
- The impact of the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- Future of private equity in healthcare
- Financing activities and healthcare activities
- Growing the UK Care sector
- Technologies in healthcare
- Private-public partnerships
- Commissioning reform
- Jenny Block, Pinsent Masons
- Pete Calveley, Four Seasons Health Care
- Stephen Collier, General Healthcare Group
- Dominic Dalli, Sovereign Capital
- Tim Edghill, Jones Lang LaSalle
- James Hanson, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Phil Hall, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Pam Garside, Cambridge Health Network
- Hedley Goldberg, Rothschild
- Valerie Michie, Serco
- Chai Patel, HC-One
- Paolo Pieri, Circle
- Rob Roger, Spire
- Ian Smith, Four Seasons Health Care
- Jill Watts, Ramsay Health Care