Make sure your company is part of the new Seniors Housing Awards ceremony by completing your entry form by 28 May 2021.
The judges will be looking for organisations and individuals that have made an outstanding contribution to the sector between April 2020 – April 2021.
Successful entries will be shortlisted on the awards website before being sent to an independent panel of high-profile judges.
To enter your business simply complete the entry form below and explain in no more than 2,000 words why they should win. The closing date for entries will be Friday 28 May 2021.
Your submission should include:
- An explanation of why you think your organisation should be recognised with an award.
- What are your criteria for success and how have you met them?
- How do you stand apart from your competitors?
You should supply with the entry form:
- A short overview of the business, what it does and how it fits into the sector. (500 words maximum)
- Details of relevant activities between April 2020 – April 2021, including, where applicable, details of projects, deals or case studies. Relevant financial details should be included but will not be made public. (2,000 words maximum)
- 100-word profile of the team or individual being submitted. This will be used in the Book of the Night at the event.
- A company logo (to be used on all future award listings)